The Caucasian Spiders Database aims at containing all records (published occurrences) of spiders (Araneae) in the Caucasus Ecoregion (the rayons Krasnodar and Stavropol in Russia, Adygea, Karachay-Cherkessia, Kabardino-Balkaria, North Osetia, Ingushetia, Chechnya, Dagestan, Georgia (including Abkhazia and South Osetia), Armenia, Azerbaijan).
The database (*.sql.gz) can be downloaded via the links below. Please respect the license that comes with it (see below). I’d love to here from you, how you used the database content!
- Version 8.2018 (August 13, 2018) currently active version (under ODbL)
- Version 1.4.3 (October 20, 2015) now inactive (under ODbL)
- Version 1.4.2 (August 15, 2014) now inactive! (under ODbL)]
- Version 1.4.1 (February 6, 2014) now inactive (under ODbL)
- Version 1.4.0 (December 23, 2013) now inactive (under ODbL)
This version should be cited like this:
Otto, S. (2018): Caucasian Spiders. A faunistic database on the spiders of the Caucasus. Version 8.2018 Internet: https://caucasus-spiders.info/
- Otto, S. & S. Tramp (2012): Caucasian Spiders – A faunistic Database on the Spiders of the Caucasus version 2.0. Web Page. [concept study, not maintained anymore]
- Otto, S. & S. Tramp (2006-2013): Caucasian Spiders. A faunistic database on the spiders of the Caucasus. Version 1.3. Web Page: http://caucasus-spiders.info/ [not maintained anymore]
This Caucasian Spiders Database is made available under the Open Database License (ODbL). Any rights in individual contents of the database are licensed under the Database Contents License. Note: ODbL is the equivalent of the CC-BY-SA Creative Commons License.
Basically, it means anyone can use the Caucasian Spiders Database for any purposes, make copies and derivations, distribute it, sell it etc. as long as the source is cited (see Citation above) and any copy, derivate, part of the database, product to be sold etc. is distributed under the same license (i. e. the ODbL license).