The database has been updated. Please keep sending new papers and information on spider records in the Caucasus!
- The record of Zora spinimana in Lagodekhi by Otto & Japoshvili (2018) was erroneosly linked to Zoropsis spinimana. This is fixed now (thanks to Armen Seropian for pointing it out!)
- Mikhailov (2016) added records of species which are now regarded as Micaria sociabilis and Micaria zonsteini.
- Zamani et al. (2020) synonymized Araniella tbilisiensis (Mcheidze, 1997) with A. opisthographa and reported Neoscona theisi from Dagestan and Georgia.
- Ponomarev et al. (2017) added 354 records of 218 species to the database. Additions to the Caucasus Checklist are Zelotes eugenei, Z. prishutovae, Z. tenuis, Erigonoplus spinifemuralis, Styloctetor compar, Aelurillus laniger, Heliophanus koktas, Ozyptila simplex and Zodarion rubidum.
- 13 records from Titova & Egorova (1978) (as cited from Ponomarev et al. (2017)