Version 8.2018 of the Caucasian Spiders Database now contains the records of a number of old and new publications:
2. Otto & Japoshvili (2018) updated the checklist of spiders in Lagodekhi,
4. Dunin (1988) recorded a number of mygalomorphic spiders,
5. Spassky (1937) described a mygalomorphic spider species from the Caucaus.
8. All records of Hyptiotes gerhardti revalidated and all records of H. paradoxus and H. flavidus from NW-coast of the Black Sea attributed to this species, cf. Wiehle (1964), Wunderlich (2008) and Wunderlich (2017),
9. One record from a cave survey in Abkhazia by Ljovushkin (1966),